The help section is split into two sections...
Help using rev.iew.me
- How do I rate people?
- You don't! A user is rated by the ratio of their reviews to overall reviews with a dash of word count to boot. Therefore, the more reviews you write, and the longer the reviews you write, the higher your user rating. It's all very complicated maths :)
- Can I use HTML in my review?
- No, HTML is not allowed. A basic BBCode parser has been integrated though, to allow you to use 'forum' language like [b]text[/b] and [i]text[/i]
- If I want to show some code in my review..?
- HTML is stripped from reviews, so to show code you first have to convert the special characters in to their entity equivalents. I recommend the tutorialtastic code converter for easier converting.
- My .jpg won't upload?
- Please make sure that you're uploading a genuine .jpg — renaming a .gif or .png to .jpg won't work.
- How do I delete my account?
- Accounts are not deleted, so as to retain the integrity of the links throughout the site. If you do not wish to take part any longer, I suggest emptying your profile of personal information and deleting your sites.
Help with my website
rev.iew.me has some 'specially created articles on website reviewing, and improving your website:
On Reviews & Reviewing
Or, why not try the following useful links:
If you're still stuck, feel free to e-mail for further assistance: email@example.com.