rev.iew.me is a web page reviewing community for users to give and receive feedback on their websites and projects. You are obligated to abide by these terms as set out in the following document.
- Acceptance of Terms
- By using the rev.iew.me website and associated services, including but not limited to logging in and reviewing functionality, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- User Conduct
- As a user of rev.iew.me, you accept that upon sign up you will use the rev.iew.me services and features for genuine reasons only. Unlawful use of the services or abuse — including but not limited to harassment, verbal abuse, defamatory statements and solicitation — will result in your account being suspended indefinitely from rev.iew.me.
- Content Submission
- Reviews, images and feedback remain property of the Copyright holder: the original author. rev.iew.me does not make any claims to the content submitted by users.
- Statistical traffic tracking software is used to monitor incoming and outgoing "hits" to the website. This information is used to monitor problems that may occur, and visiting trends in an attempt to deliver content back to the user for improvement purposes and may be used to deliver future targetted advertising. Information is collected by way of a cookie; a small alphanumeric text file sent from my website and stored on your computer.
- Cookies are also used to access the members-only parts of the website, and these will not work with this browser feature disabled.
- At no time are cookies used to specifically distinguish a visitor to direct sell to them, or infringe upon any rights to privacy as protected by law.
Changes may be made to this document at any time, at the sole discretion of rev.iew.me.